Pre-registration is closed for the 2020 North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference, March 3-6, 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri. You may register on-site.
- Cut-off date for group-rate hotel reservations: Our final group rate cut-off date was Feb. 25.
- The tour is full. We have started a waiting list. We will contact you about your status when you register and will keep you updated.
- The workshop is full.
- Online registration closes Sunday, March 1 at 5:00 pm
- Late Registration Fees of $15/person will kick in for registrations received after February 25.
- At the door registrations ARE accepted. However, it is much better to pre-register, even last minute.
- To contact NARBA: call 919-545-6746 (after March 1) or email email@example.com
- ONLINE REGISTRATION closed Sunday March 1 at 5:00 pm
- Full Conference Info & Registration Form (printable pdf)
- Hotel Accommodations and Reservations
- Travel and Area Attractions
- Conference Schedule at a Glance
- Central West End Map (this shows shops and restaurants near our hotel)
- Tuesday, March 3: Fundamentals of Caneberry Production Workshop, 1:00-5:00 pm
Opening reception in the evening. Other meetings may be scheduled for the afternoon.
- Wednesday, March 4: Full-day tour. We will visit North Bay Produce’s distribution center, Eckert’s Orchards, and the Danforth Plant Science Center, and wrap up the day with a tour of the Anheuser Busch brewery.
- Thursday, March 5: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display, and the NARBA annual meeting.
- Friday, March 6: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display continue. Conference ends at noon.
See the detailed program and schedule here Conference Schedule and at the bottom of this page.
The conference will be held at the Chase Park Plaza Hotel (Royal Sonesta), with a special conference rate of $125/night. Additional nights on either side of the conference may be added at the same conference rate. All rooms currently available are one bedroom King suites with an additional pull-out sofa bed. The final cut-off date for reservations was February 25, 2020. If you wish make a reservation after that date, contact NARBA, as we may be able to get you added in.
To make reservations:
Call 413-821-3581 and mention “Raspberry & Blackberry Conference” (or Block Code 0222RSPBLC).
Additional hotel information
Contact NARBA if you have questions, or any issues with registration or hotel reservations.
We hope to meet you in St. Louis! Here is St. Louis’ Gateway Arch, for your visual delight. And here’s the song, “Meet Me in St. Louis, Louie”, sung by Judy Garland in the 1944 movie.
Schedule Overview This is the final program schedule. One change: Registration opens at 12:00 Noon on March 3. Note that session titles are abbreviated in this chart. Full descriptions and names of presenters will be in the Conference Program given to each attendee.