NARBA’s next conference will be March 3-6, 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri. Detailed information, program, and schedule will be added here over the coming months. Registration will open late fall, 2019.
- Hotel Accommodations and Reservations You can make reservations now — by phone or online.
- Travel and Area Attractions
- Becoming an Exhibitor or Sponsor
General Schedule: It is expected that the conference will follow this overall schedule. Detailed program to come.
- Tuesday, March 3: Fundamentals of Caneberry Production Workshop, 1:00-5:00 pm
Opening reception in the evening. Other meetings may be scheduled for the afternoon.
- Wednesday, March 4: Full-day tour. Sites to be visited include the Danforth Plant Science Center, Eckert’s Orchards, and a North Bay Produce distribution center.
- Thursday, March 5: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display, and the NARBA annual meeting.
- Friday, March 6: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display continue. Conference ends at noon or mid-afternoon.
Contact NARBA if you have suggestions for the program/speakers — or just want to be added to our email list to receive more information.
We hope to meet you in St. Louis! Here is St. Louis’ Gateway Arch, for your visual delight. And here’s the song, “Meet Me in St. Louis, Louie”, sung by Judy Garland in the 1944 movie.