NARBA’s next conference will be March 3-6, 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri. Detailed information, program, and schedule will be added here over the coming months. Registration will open late fall, 2019.
Contact NARBA if you have suggestions for the program/speakers or are interested in becoming a sponsor/exhibitor — or just want to be added to our email list to receive more information.
General Schedule. It is expected that the conference will follow this overall schedule.
- Tuesday, March 3: Opening reception in the evening. Workshops and meetings may be scheduled for the afternoon.
- Wednesday, March 4: Full-day tour. Sites to be visited include the Danforth Plant Science Center, Eckert’s Orchards, and a North Bay Produce distribution center.
- Thursday, March 5: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display, and the NARBA annual meeting.
- Friday, March 6: Educational sessions, trade show, poster display continue. Conference ends at noon or mid-afternoon.
Host hotel: Chase Park Plaza Hotel. This elegant, historic hotel is located in the Central West End district of St. Louis, an area full of small shops and restaurants. The hotel faces Forest Park, a huge park that also includes most of St. Louis’s famous museums
- The Arch! The Arch is a wonderful landmark, a marvel of design and engineering, and a celebration of the growth of America. It offers great views over the city and an excellent museum. Located on St. Louis’s riverfront, it’s a short train ride from our host hotel. For more information, see Gateway Arch National Park, and GatewayArch.com
- Ballpark Village at Bush Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals. Near the Arch
- Beer — St. Louis is home to Anheuser-Busch, one of the oldest and largest brewing companies in the country, as well as a lively local microbrewery scene. A tour may be arranged as a conference option.
- Learn more at Visit St. Louis
More information to come. Meet you in St. Louis!