Find a Farm
Who is NARBA? The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is a membership organization for growers, researchers, marketers, and stakeholders in the caneberry industry.
- To actively support a vibrant, healthy and competitive raspberry and blackberry industry at all levels, from the farm stand to the global marketplace
- To provide a unified voice and platform to represent the raspberry and blackberry industry in North America
- To identify, support and communicate research and marketing priorities for raspberries and blackberries in North America affecting the general interest of the NARBA membership and the industry
- To engage with partner organizations on promotion of raspberries and blackberries with a focus on breeding, production, extension, health benefits and consumer outreach
We invite you to join our Facebook communities. These groups are open to all. Share your queries, comments, ideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. More than 2000 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries (all berries, not only raspberries and blackberries), those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them.
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
Eat more berries! If you are a consumer, we encourage you to make raspberries and blackberries part of your diet even more! They are nutritional powerhouses — and a delight to taste and to see.
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association has released the 2022-2023 list of member nurseries selling raspberry and blackberry plants. The list includes full contact information for each nursery as well as a table detailing cultivars each nursery...
We all know that fruits and vegetables are good for us, that we’re better off eating a handful of berries than of potato chips, or snacking on carrot sticks rather than cookies. But how do berries compare with other fruit choices? At the most recent Berry Health...