Meet with us in St. Louis!
Our next conference is March 3-6, 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri. We will have a full-day tour, educational sessions, and a trade show. And be sure to visit the Arch while you are there — it’s the tallest arch in the world, and the largest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere. This National Park also includes an excellent new museum.
* * * *
- Who is NARBA? The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
Click here to join or renew a NARBA membership! We also invite you to join our Facebook communities. These groups are open to all. Share your queries, comments, ideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. More than 2000 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries (all berries, not only raspberries and blackberries), those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them. #eatmoreberries!
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
At NARBA’s annual meeting on January 10 at the 2019 North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference in Savannah, Georgia, the […]Read More ›