Please contact NARBA if you would like to suggest additional resources to add to this list.
National Resources & Information
- www.coronavirus.gov A main federal CDC/White House/DHHS information site
- USDA MAIN CORONAVIRUS PAGE
- NASDA Coronavirus Summary. Summary of of national resources, from the National Association of Departments of Agriculture
- USDA and USDOL information on H2A, travel restrictions, etc.
- Guidance on Ag as a Critical Industry (US Dept. of Homeland Security)
- US Dept. of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- USDA H2A Coronavirus Information
- COVID-19Guidance for Migrant Farm Workers and their Employers (NC)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Paid Leave Rights
Food Safety Resources
- COVID-19 Food Safety Resources (NCSU) Information sheets in both English and Spanish on handwashing, making sanitizer, preparing for an outbreak in your community, cleaning and disinfecting, safety of takeout food and grocery stores, and more.
- COVID-19 Farmers Market Guidelines (NCSU)
- COVID-19 U-Pick Guidelines (NCSU)
- Corona Virus and Food Safety: Why there is no need to panic (Genetic Literacy Project)
Pick-Your-Own/Direct Market Though specific rules or guidance referenced in these documents may not apply in your state, there are many recommendations that are widely applicable. Be sure to find out if your state has rules or guidance you should follow.
- Covid-19 FAQs for U-Pick Farms (University of Florida)
- COVID-19 FAQs for U-Pick (North Carolina)
- Guidance for You-Pick Farms (Maryland)
- Recorded Webinar on Setting up an On-Line Store (North Carolina)
- Guidance for U-Pick Farms during the COVID-19 Pandemic (Oregon) Newly added
- A Guide for U-Pick Producers / Agritourism Sites During the COVID-19 Pandemic (Indiana) Newly added
- Alternative Delivery Systems for Local Producers During the COVID-19 Pandemic (Indiana) Newly added
- Guidance for Farm Pick-Your-Own (PYO)/Agricultural Tourism Activities (Massachussets) Newly added
- How might COVID-19 change food purchases this summer? Article from Michigan Extension Newly added
- Best Management Practices for U-Pick Farms During the COVID-19 Pandemic (New York) Newly added
Additional State-issued Information