Join NARBA today!
New members now receive full membership through 2021 AND membership for 2022.
- ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Membership Form (pdf)
- Gift Memberships
- NARBA T-shirts online order form
- Printable order form for NARBA recipe brochures, T-shirts, books
NARBA Is Hiring
NARBA’s current Executive Secretary is planning to retire – or at least drastically cut back her commitments with NARBA – around the time of our next conference in February 2022, and NARBA seeks to hire a replacement.
Responsibilities of the Executive Secretary include:
- Maintaining the NARBA office; managing correspondence and accounts
- Facilitating meetings of the Executive Council (board of directors)
- Organizing and managing NARBA’s annual conference (with help)
- Producing NARBA’s newsletter and other communications
- Conducting membership renewals, adding new members, and maintaining membership records
- Updating and managing NARBA’s website and social media
This is a part-time position, with hours required varying though the year, and many opportunities to help this organization grow and prosper. The Search Committee recognizes that not every applicant may have all the skills required. Support and transition from NARBA’s current Executive Secretary will be provided, with hiring accomplished before February 2022 to allow for transition. It is possible that some tasks may be subcontracted, with the approval of the Board.
Applicants with familiarity with NARBA and connections to the caneberry world are especially welcome.
See the full job description here: NARBA Job Description -2021. Applications are due by September 1.
NARBA supports research through its North American Bramble Growers Research Foundation. Twenty five percent of all grower dues goes directly to the Foundation. Many of our member nurseries contribute through our Nursery Contribution Program. The Call for Proposals for the 2021 funding cycle has now been issued. Proposals are due by January 15, 2021. Learn more here about the Foundation, this RFP, projects that have been funded in past years, and more.