If you have been sent to this link in error for the 2022 NARBA conference, please visit this page instead.
CONFERENCE Feb 22-25
- Feb 22: Virtual Opening Reception. BYOB, get comfortable, and prepare to meet and greet.
- Feb 23-25: More than 25 hours of scheduled presentations and panel discussions 2:00-5:30 and 6:30-9:30 (Eastern Time) all three days. All sessions will offer live Q&A.
- If you miss a session, you will be able to watch it later as a recording.
- Exhibitor virtual booths, live demos, and recorded presentations.
- Posters and poster sessions to hear from and talk to the authors.
- Side meetings, chat areas, forums, and meet-ups for specific groups or topics. New members…Young Growers…Q&A with entomologists…Michigan growers…Berry breeders… whatever we want! Some will be set up in advance; others YOU can set up on the fly.
- Lots of opportunity for informal networking…plus some contests, raffles, and prizes.
See the full schedule here or the compact Schedule-at-a-Glance. In our conference platform and app, you’ll be able to view the program schedule in detail — with times adjusted to your own time zone, and to choose sessions you particularly want to see and set yourself reminders for those sessions. You can participate by desktop, laptop, tablet computer, mobile phone, or a combination of these.
The conference platform we are using is Whova. You can Get Whova Now and begin to familiarize yourself with it. We’ll be updating and adding information about sessions, speakers, and more throughout the next few weeks and during the conference.
REGISTRATION FEES (also check out our FAQs)
- $50 for NARBA 2021 members
- $80 for non-members
- $25 for students and county-level cooperative extension agents
- Short course: $95 for members, $125 for non-members, $80 for students (short course registration has closed)
- New-to-NARBA Special: $185 Includes registration, short course, and membership in NARBA. (this option has closed)
- Early-bird Special has closed.
How about a NARBA T-shirt? Order our all-cotton, silver-grey NARBA T-shirt as an add-on to your registration for $20 each ($25 for XXL or XXXL).
Picture shown is an informal mock-up. You will select the size when you register.
Cancellations: Registrations may be cancelled through February 12 for a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. After February 12, a 50% refund is available. To cancel and request a refund, please email email@example.com. For full cancellation policy, see the FAQs.
Non-members can join NARBA with their registration to take advantage of the lower member rates and the Early-bird Special (plus other benefits of membership as well, like NARBA’s information-filled newsletter, The Bramble).
Sponsorships help us keep conference fees low. Thank you, sponsors!
POSTERS & POSTER COMPETITION
Students, researchers, extension educators, and growers are all invited to submit posters on caneberry related topics for this conference. A competition for students and extension educators will award “Outstanding Poster” prizes of $150 and free registration for the 2022 conference. Deadline to submit posters was Feb 2, but late submissions may be accepted. Please click here to submit a poster and to learn more about the this competition.
PRE-CONFERENCE SHORT COURSE “Getting Started in Raspberries & Blackberries” REGISTRATION CLOSED. This seven-part series is for beginning growers, potential growers or anyone who wants to learn the basics of raspberry and blackberry production. Topics to be covered include variety selection, basic crop management, pruning, pest management and economics. Each class will be a combination of a presentation by a research/extension expert, a grower perspective, and live Q and A. The course starts on Feb. 1 and continues twice a week through Feb. 22. See details here.