Our conference is coming up soon! It’s January 9-11, 2019 in Savannah, Georgia… have you registered yet? Don’t miss it!
VISIT THE CONFERENCE PAGE for more information, links to online registration, the full conference schedule, and hotel reservations details. The deadline for poster submissions has been extended to December 18.
* * * *
- Who is NARBA? The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Click here to join or renew a NARBA membership! We also invite you to join our Facebook communities. These groups are open to all. Share your queries, comments, ideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. More than 2000 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries (all berries, not only raspberries and blackberries), those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them. #eatmoreberries!
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
Does the success of raspberry and blackberry growers — maybe including yourself, or the farm down the road — matter […]Read More ›