Our recent conference in Williamsburg, Virginia, was a great success!
Here’s what a few participants have commented:
- This was a top notch NARBA conference, perhaps the best ever. The opening night speaker was very interesting, the field tours were very impressive, and the speakers during the conference were all relevant.
- I liked the varied presentations and of course; the facility was marvelous. I valued the input by large and small farmers alike.
- I liked that it was a gathering of caneberry growers from diverse regions, sharing experiences.
Our next conference: December 4-6, 2016 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Learn more!
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
As we work on developing the program for our joint meeting with the North American Strawberry Growers Association at the […]Read More ›