Register now for the December 4-6, 2016 North American Berry Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Learn more!
This conference is a joint meeting of NARBA and the North American Strawberry Growers Association, and will take place in association with the Great Lakes Fruit & Vegetable Expo. This December conference takes the place of our Winter 2017 annual meeting. Download the conference brochure here.
Our March 2016 conference in Williamsburg, Virginia, was a great success.
Here’s what a few participants commented:
- This was a top notch NARBA conference, perhaps the best ever. The opening night speaker was very interesting, the field tours were very impressive, and the speakers during the conference were all relevant.
- I liked the varied presentations and of course; the facility was marvelous. I valued the input by large and small farmers alike.
- I liked that it was a gathering of caneberry growers from diverse regions, sharing experiences.
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
There are many issues facing raspberry and blackberry production today, from invasive pests to stubborn, persistent soil diseases — and […]Read More ›