We’re doing a survey of growers’ raspberry and blackberry prices and marketing strategies for 2018. Click here for more information and the link to the survey. We are analyzing the responses now. Additional responses are still being accepted. All growers who participate will receive a report of the results.
Join our Facebook communities: These groups are open to all. Share your queries, commentsideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. Almost 2000 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries (all berries, not only raspberries and blackberries), those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them. #eatmoreberries!
Who is NARBA? The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you. Click here to join or renew a NARBA membership!
NARBA has been surveying grower prices since 2013, and is pleased to have the University of Arkansas a a collaborator […]Read More ›