Our annual conference ijust took place!
It was February 21-24 in Ventura, California, and a great success. Learn more about the conference here. All NARBA members receive Proceedings of the conference, whether they attended or not.
Join our Facebook communities: These groups are open to all. Share your queries, commentsideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. Over 1800 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries, those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them. This one is new.
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
NARBA’s current featured recipe, for Blackberry-Almond Bruschetta, is not very complicated as recipes go. Not a lot of ingredients, and […]Read More ›