Our recent conference in Williamsburg, Virginia, was a great success!
Here’s what a few participants have commented:
- This was a top notch NARBA conference, perhaps the best ever. The opening night speaker was very interesting, the field tours were very impressive, and the speakers during the conference were all relevant.
- I liked the varied presentations and of course; the facility was marvelous. I valued the input by large and small farmers alike.
- I liked that it was a gathering of caneberry growers from diverse regions, sharing experiences.
Proceedings from the conference will be posted online in the Members-Only section of this website. Join NARBA to access these and to become part of our community. Our next conference: December 4-6, 2016 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. We
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
The North American Bramble Growers Foundation has made its awards for 2016 funding. The Foundation will give a total of $16,862 […]Read More ›