Register now for the December 4-6, 2016 North American Berry Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Learn more!
This conference is a joint meeting of NARBA and the North American Strawberry Growers Association, and will take place in association with the Great Lakes Fruit & Vegetable Expo. This December conference takes the place of our Winter 2017 annual meeting. Download the conference brochure here. Online registration is closed but at-the-door registration will still be accepted
Our March 2016 conference in Williamsburg, Virginia, was a great success. Here’s what a few participants commented:
- This was a top notch NARBA conference, perhaps the best ever. The opening night speaker was very interesting, the field tours were very impressive, and the speakers during the conference were all relevant.
- I liked the varied presentations and of course; the facility was marvelous. I valued the input by large and small farmers alike.
- I liked that it was a gathering of caneberry growers from diverse regions, sharing experiences.
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
- Provide a unified voice to represent the caneberry industry
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
NARBA is sponsoring a tour of Mexican raspberry & blackberry production, February 21-24, 2017! Host for this tour is Aneberries, the […]Read More ›