Our annual conference was January 9-11, 2019 in Savannah, Georgia —
Shown in the photo is the “Growing Our Future” keynote panel from the conference. From left: Dr. John Clark, University of Arkansas blackberry breeder; Roland Fumasi, Rabobank Ag Research; JC Clinard, Wish Farms; and Chris Eckert, Eckert Orchards. See also NARBA’s 2019 Distinguished Service Award, made at the conference. All NARBA members will have access to the Proceedings for the event. Next year’s conference: March 3-6, 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri.
* * * *
- Who is NARBA? The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is an organization of growers, both large and small, and of researchers, marketers, and others in the caneberry industry. Here’s what we do:
- Promote delicious and nutritious blackberries and raspberries to the public
- Support production and marketing of raspberries and blackberries through communication, education, and research
Click here to join or renew a NARBA membership! We also invite you to join our Facebook communities. These groups are open to all. Share your queries, comments, ideas, and photos.
- Growing Raspberries & Blackberries — for home gardeners, wannabe producers, and commercial growers. More than 2000 members and growing.
- Berry Eaters — for people who like eating berries (all berries, not only raspberries and blackberries), those who know how healthful they are and wish they ate more, and those just getting introduced to them. #eatmoreberries!
Please explore the many resources on our website and let us know how we can help you.
At NARBA’s annual meeting on January 10 at the 2019 North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference in Savannah, Georgia, the […]Read More ›