Thank you for your interest in submitting a poster for the 2020 North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference! Posters are of great interest to attendees and receive considerable attention and discussion. If provided, poster abstracts and/or images will be included in the online Conference Proceedings.
It is not necessary to attend the conference to submit a poster, though some preference will be given to posters submitted by conference attendees. Visit the conference home page to learn more about the program and registration.
- Topics: Posters should be directly related to raspberries and/or blackberries. A wide variety of topics is acceptable.
- Who can submit: Researchers, students, extension, growers, or others in the caneberry community.
Informal posters from growers are welcome; other growers will be very interested in how your farm grows and markets your berries or conducts on-farm research.
Industry posters will be accepted if focused on research/information and not self-promotional or product-specific.
- Acceptance: Posters will be accepted on the basis of relevancy, space available, and date of submission.
- Attending the conference: You do NOT need to attend the conference to have a poster accepted. However, some preference will be given to those who will attend.
- Submission deadline: Poster submissions are due no later than February 15. Later submissions may be accepted if space is available; please contact NARBA. Title/authors of late submissions may not be listed in the program
- Sending files: To have your poster abstract and/or a pdf of the poster itself published in the online conference Proceedings, please send these to email@example.com.
- Poster returns: If you wish your poster returned, you will be charged shipping costs plus a $10/handling fee. Payment can be arranged after your poster is accepted.
- Abstracts and poster images: Please send these by March 15 to have them included in the Conference Proceedings.
PLEASE FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW. If you do not have all the information requested at the time of submission (eg exact author list), missing information can be supplied later but should be submitted by February 15, 2020. Be sure to hit the “Submit” button (far right) when you finish filling out the form. If you have questions or problems with this form, please contact the NARBA office by email or by calling 919-542-4037.