This conference of the North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association is expected to attract a local, national and international audience of growers, research, and industry. St. Louis is easy to get to from both coasts and a city well worth a visit. We invite you take this opportunity to showcase your company or organization and help make this conference a success.
The conference trade show will be Thursday & Friday, March 5-6. These days also feature educational sessions in several track, and scientific poster displays. Continental breakfast and refreshment breaks will be in the exhibit area.
March 3 is the Opening Reception and March 4 is a full day tour that visits the Danforth Plant Science Center, Eckert Farms, and a distribution center for North Bay Produce.
Sponsorships are crucial for keeping registrant fees low, bringing in high quality presenters, and providing a good conference experience for all. The following recognition and benefits go to ALL sponsors
- Company/organization name, logo, and sponsorship level posted on NARBA website as soon as we receive your Sponsorship Agreement.
- Company/organization name, logo, and contact information included in the printed Conference Program, given to each registrant.
- Opportunity to display and distribute your company literature or materials at our event.
- Complimentary membership in NARBA and listing for industry suppliers/services on NARBA’s website.
Sponsors may request to sponsor a specific event or aspect of the conference, such as a meal, break, or reception, specific speakers or sessions, or items such as bags and lanyards.
Below are additional benefits — complimentary registrations and exhibit space — for the different levels of sponsorship. If sponsors choose not to exhibit, they can simply bring or send brochures or business cards; additional representatives or exhibit space can also be arranged.
Grand Sponsor (up to two only): $10,000. Up to three representatives. Full exhibit table
Host Sponsor (up to five only): $5,000. Up to two representatives. Full exhibit table
Platinum Sponsor: $2,500. One representative. Full exhibit table
Gold Sponsor: $1,000. One representative. Full exhibit table
Silver Sponsor: $500. No complimentary registrations. Shared exhibit table
Bronze Sponsor: $300. No complimentary registrations. Shared exhibit table
While sponsors may choose to exhibit, you can also sign up to be an exhibitor without becoming a sponsor. This conference offers a targeted audience and more personal experience than a large trade show. Contact information for all exhibitors will be included in the conference program. Consider becoming a sponsor for additional recognition.
Exhibitor fee: Single space: $500. Double space: $800. Fee includes the reception on March 3, continental breakfasts on March 5-6, and lunch on March 5 for one representative. Additional representatives can be added.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Process
Please fill out the Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Form and return it to NARBA. The sooner we receive your confirmation, the sooner we can begin to publicize your support and participation.
Additional details on set-up, shipping materials,etc. will be sent to exhibitors closer to the date of the show. You will also be able to register for the conference tour (March 4) at a later date. Here are some basics:
- Continental breakfasts and all breaks will be held in the exhibit area.
- Exhibit space: Approximately 8 x 8 ft, with a 6 x 2.5 ft. covered and skirted table (no pipe and drape).
- Electricity: An electrical connection for your booth is $50. Other connections available on request.
- Trade show hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm on March 5. 8:00 am-12:00 noon on March 6.
- Large equipment cannot be accommodated at this location; there may be an opportunity to show/demonstrate equipment at the Eckerts farm during the tour.
- The hotel parking garage has a 7 ft. clearance.
Sharing and supporting research
Sponsors and Exhibitors may submit posters for display, so long as they are scientific in nature and not promotional. Contact NARBA if interested.
NARBA invites sponsors and exhibitors to also support the North American Bramble Growers Research Foundation. Grants by this foundation support much-needed caneberry research and help projects leverage funds from other sources. Donations are tax-deductible. Donors will be prominently recognized at the conference.