There are many benefits to becoming a member of the North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association, whether you are a grower, researcher, supplier, processor, or marketer.
- Connect and network with growers and researchers all across North America who share your interests and concerns
- $25 discount on annual conference registration
- Support caneberry research – a portion of grower’s membership dues goes directly to the North American Bramble Growers Research Foundation
- The Bramble, NARBA’s quarterly newsletter – valuable and timely information
- Membership directory – an online listing and link to your farm or business website, social media, and easy access to other members’ information
- Access to the “Members Only” section of our website that includes, newsletter archives, previous conference presentations, and educational resources.
- E-mail alerts on important legislation, pesticide registrations, new resources, etc.
Member ProfilesNARBA’s members are a varied group of people and businesses representing farms, businesses and marketers in the berry industry.
- New Grower / Very Small Grower – $50/ year plus acreage assessment of $5/acre up to 20 acres
- Grower – $85 / year plus acreage assessment of $5/acre up to 20 acres
- Research or Associate – $40 / year
- Industry – $150 / year
- Affiliate Organization – $150 / year
NARBA will be gathering in Wilmington, North Carolina on February 27th & 28th, 2024 for our annual Raspberry & Blackberry Conference.
You can sign up for a new membership or renew your membership for 2024 with your conference registration.
Review previously awarded projects and current application availability.