ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
To use the online registration form:
- Primary Registrant name and contact information are required.
- Additional registrants: You may register several additional people with this form. You cannot mix member and non-member registrations on the same form in an online registration. Members can register an accompanying spouse, brother, employees, etc. at the member rate.
- Names should be entered as you would like them shown on name tags. Name tags will use the same Farm/Company/Institution, City, and State for all your registrants unless you indicate otherwise in the comments box.
- Selecting events: When you select an event (workshop, tour, conference), be sure to put in the number of people signing up for it in the “Quantity” box. Otherwise, it will not record. You may not be taken to the payment page, or we will not know what you are signing up for.
- New members: You can join NARBA with your registration and receive the lower member registration fees.
- Memberships are per family/farm/company at one mailing address, or per individual for Research/Student/Extension.
- Contact NARBA by email or call 919-542-4037 if you have questions or are if unsure of your membership status.
Additional registration information:
- Opening Reception on March 3 is open to all attendees who can come and does not need to be registered for. You may bring non-registering spouses or other family members to this reception. Please let us know in advance that they will attend.
- Student rates are for any students age 15 and up currently enrolled in an educational institution, including high school, college, and graduate school. Students may be asked to show valid student ID at on-site check in.
- Children: Children under 5 are free. Reduced rates for children 5-14 are available but not shown on the form. Please contact the NARBA office for rates.
- Late Registrations: A $15/person late registration fee will be added to registrations received after Feb. 24.
- Refunds: A full refund, minus $25 processing fees, is available for refunds requested by February 21. Partial refunds may be requested after that date.