Special rates in the conference hotel block, which included the hotels below, are no longer available. However, there are many other hotels in Savannah. We recommend consulting a third party aggregator like hotels.com or any travel site to see your options. You can also check AirBnb. As you look at maps of hotel locations, this information may be helpful:
- the Convention Center is directly across the river from River Street and the “Historic District”
- Free ferries to the Convention Center leave from just below the Hyatt Regency and Marriott hotel
- Free shuttle buses to the Convention Center leave from next to the Hilton Garden Inn and Doubletree (there is a little street between them)
- There is inexpensive parking at the Convention Center ($5/day; some people leave their cars there for the entire conference)
* * * * *
The following hotels are included in the NARBA/Southeast Regional Conference hotel block. The Hilton Garden Inn Historic Savannah will be the location for our workshop and other Wednesday activities. All hotels except the Westin are on the city side of the river, with shuttle transportation by both bus and ferry available. There is parking at the Convention Center if you choose to drive yourself.
TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS, CLICK HERE or contact the Visit Savannah housing line by phone at (912) 644-6465, or by email at email@example.com and mention the SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference. You cannot get the group rates making reservations directly with the hotels. Group rates shown below are good until December. We recommend making reservations early, as the host hotels fill up quickly!
If you have problems making a reservation, contact the NARBA office by email or at 919-542-4037 or Katie Oxford, GA Fruit and Vegetable Association, at 706-845-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Right now, there seems to be availability ONLY at the Holiday Inn and Hotel Indigo; we are working to get more rooms added.
- Hilton Garden Inn Historic Savannah — $140/night 321 West Bay Street, Savannah. Our workshop and board meeting will be held here on Wednesday.
- Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District — $129/night. 520 W Bryan St, Savannah Not far from the Hilton and other W. Bay Street hotels.
- Doubletree Hotel Historic Savannah — $140/night 411 West Bay Street, Savannah. Right next to the Hilton Garden Inn, and under the same management.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront — $163/night 611 East River Street, Savannah. At the east end of River Street (further from everything else!)
- Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District — $159/night 201 W Bay Street, Savannah. Also close to the Hilton Garden Inn, just a couple blocks away.
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa — $159/night One Resort Drive, Savannah. On the same side of the river as the Convention Center. Very convenient for those with mobility/stamina issues, but no dining options except the hotel.
- Hyatt Regency Savannah — $157/night Two West Bay Street, Savannah. Right next to the river and the main ferry landing. Often sells out very early.
These hotels not in the Conference block are in the same general area and offer competitive rates (when checked on 9/21). Make reservations through an online service like Hotels.com (source of links below) or directly with the hotel.
- Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District This hotel has been added to the Conference hotel group, but rooms may also be available outside the block.
- Best Western Savannah Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Historic District
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
- Olde Harbour Inn
There are many other hotels and accommodations options in and around Savannah as well.