For the 2022 North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference NARBA is taking enhanced health and safety measures – for you and other attendees – which meet or exceed local health and safety guidelines. We have implemented the following protocols:
- Information on our approach to COVID-19 for this conference and reminders on not attending in person if COVID-19 exposure has occurred within two weeks of the conference were provided at registration and will be provided again by email a week prior to the conference.
- All NARBA conference attendees are required to follow local Montgomery County, MD Department of Health requirements regarding wearing face masks indoors that are in effect at the time of the conference.
- Generous spacing will be provided between attendees throughout the meeting space as much as possible.
- Our conference hotel will follow local and CDC guidance on sanitation of public areas and high-touch surfaces, and will provide hand sanitizing stations in all conference areas.
- All attendees are required to sign the acknowledgement of COVID-19 risk and release of liability (below) that both acknowledges the risks and reminds them of their personal responsibilities.
- If local and/or federal health regulations change, we will update our protocols to reflect those changes. We will work with local health officials and hotel staff to ensure that we are creating and promoting a safe environment where you feel comfortable and can focus on maximizing your experience at our conference.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this NARBA Conference, February 21-25, 2022 in Gaithersburg, MD, I voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and hereby release the event organizers, and its directors, employees, licensees, consultants, independent contractors, sponsors, hotel venue, and other participants from any and all liability from property damage, personal injury, or other claims arising from or in connection with my participation in the NARBA 2022 conference, including claims known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen, future or contingent.