Benefits of NARBA Membership
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association, whether you are a grower, researcher, supplier, processor, or marketer.
- Connecting and networking with growers and researchers all across North America who share your interests and concerns.
- The Bramble, NARBA’s quarterly newsletter– valuable and timely information, available by email or on paper
- The Proceedings of NARBA’s annual conference.
- Our annual membership directory– a listing for your farm or business, and easy access to other members.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of our website, which includes an on-line membership directory, the most recent newsletters, and downloadable and reproducible consumer handouts (recipes and berry health benefits handouts).
- E-mail alerts on important legislation, pesticide registrations, new resources, etc.
- Discounts on conference registration and publications:
- The Raspberry & Blackberry Production Guide (Cornell)
- Fresh Market Caneberry Production Manual (California)
- NARBA’s own Raspberry & Blackberry Recipe Brochures
- Free subscriptions to American Fruit Grower magazine and Fruit Grower News (for members in the U.S., discounts for other members)