Online Registration is now closed. You can still register on-site.
NARBA is partnering with the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference (SRFVC) this year and their staff are handling our Raspberry & Blackberry Conference registration. There is no paper registration form; please register online.
Online registration closes on January 8. You can register on-site; however, lunch is not guaranteed for at-the-door registrations. Please note that the workshop on Wednesday, January 9 is now full and workshop registration is closed. If you would like to be added to a waiting list, contact NARBA.
Please read these notes before you register:
- At the top of the page that shows the registration form, ignore the section that says “Are You a Member?” unless you are a Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association member. It’s just there because the form is hosted on their site. It does not refer to NARBA membership.
- If you have attended the Southeast Regional Conference in the past, you will see that caneberry sessions have been more than doubled this year because of the NARBA Conference! Note that attending any of the caneberry programming on Thursday requires NARBA conference registration this year. Friday caneberry sessions – and all the other SRFVC educational sessions all days – are open to everyone who registers for NARBA and to all SRFVC registrants. If you’ve already registered for SRFVC and want to switch over to a NARBA Conference registration, just call 706-845-8200 to arrange to switch.
- The “Saturday Awards Breakfast” offered on the form as an add-on is a Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association event. NARBA’s awards will be presented at lunch on Thursday.
- Special Registrations: People may register for just the tour or just the workshop. (For example, family members not attending the main conference, or speakers/exhibitors/growers registered through SRFVC.) If the online registration form will not let you do this, either call GFVGA at 706-845-8200 or use this form to register directly with NARBA.
- To register children, or if you have another registration need that does not fit within the regular registration form, please contact NARBA.
- If you are already registered for the SRFVC conference as a speaker or moderator in another commodity or as an exhibitor, you can arrange to add the NARBA Thursday sessions. Contact NARBA to let us know you are interested in this. For adding the tour or workshop, see “Special Registrations” above.
Registration Fees: Note that Raspberry & Blackberry Conference fees are discounted for NARBA members.
- On-Site Registration: $185 member, $195 non-member. Lunch is not included for at-the-door registrations. Concessions will be available for purchase on the trade-show floor (Friday/Saturday).
- Fundamentals of Caneberry Production Workshop (Wed., Jan 9): $35/member, $50/non-member Limited registration. REGISTRATION CLOSED.
- Savannah Port Tour (Wed., Jan 9): $25/person. Fees for this tour support our North American Bramble Growers Research Foundation. Limited registration. Sign up early!
- Full Conference: $145/member, $185/non-member. Includes all caneberry educational sessions, exhibits, and posters, lunch, and refreshments on Jan 10-11 (Thurs-Fri,), all SRFVC educational sessions Jan 10-12 (Thurs-Sat), and the SRFVC Trade Show Jan 10-11 (Fri-Sat). Saturday lunch can be added ($30) when you register.
NARBA Membership: Take advantage of lower conference fees by becoming a member today! Click here for an online membership form or download and print a paper form here or call at NARBA at at 919-542-4037 Members can also renew their membership online or over the phone.